Tuesday 13 January 2009

26 days in - update

Yep its been 26 days & things are getting tough....

C, She didn't get back to me after the date & eventually txt me saying she wasn't interested. Net dating is very weird, I thought we would see each other again. This makes me think that i must do something wrong on these dates. In "real life" if I go out with a girl and we have a really fun evening the chances are she will want to to see me again. This is not the case with net dates, I never can tell & seem to have judged it wrong yet again.

I am now officially desperate for a shag, I need good old dirty sex. I am just dying to fuck the brains out of some girl. Its a nightmare there are women everywhere at work & I just look at them & think about fucking them. Things that would normally pass through my brain in a few moments now stick for days. I saw a TV clip with a woman swaying her tits about in the street. I can't get it out of my head ! I need tits in my face asap, fuck ! I went 7 months without sex once I can't imagine doing that now.

So the contenders

Internet girl who just blatantly offers me sex all the time (K) has been blown out. She keeps going on about men pissing on her & its just wrong. Apart from anything else if she is as stupid as she seems to be then she won't be using condoms & I do not want some disease or even HIV off some skanky girl. I've deleted her from facebook & will ignore her calls.

So cute girl at work( J), I seem to be developing a crush on her. I don't think about sex with her & this is a sure sign that I like her. She is so innocent & sweet. I just want to grab her & hug her when I see her at work. I know she has trouble with her mum being ill as well & this just makes me want to look after her & protect her. The sad thing is that I just seem to fuck relationships up & make girl miserable so maybe I should just stay the fuck away, this girl has enough problems.....

Cafe girl, is very cute & kinda flirty, I just have to be careful at work. I really can't be seen to be shagging girls left right & centre.

Anyway that will do for the minute. Its the dating thing on thursday so we will see. Must be some chance to get laid, surely !

No comments:

Post a Comment