Thursday 29 January 2009

Date 2

The girl from the singles night.

Met in a pub had a couple of drinks & went on for a burger somewhere.

On the face of it the evening was exactly the same as yesterdays but it was oh so different. She is pretty good looking & a little bit flirty. We chatted but it was pretty strained in places, we flirted, I would definitely like to fuck her.

But & here's the but, I know I would get bored of her very quickly. Now the best thing to do will be to not see her again so hope fully one of the others will pan out.

Mean while I have had a text from another friend of a friend from the singles night G. She asked me out for a drink tonight & I said another time, yes she wants it in the bottom :) She's actually quite nice, not my normal type but who knows, will be fun !

No comments:

Post a Comment