Tuesday 27 January 2009

5 Weeks 3 days

So the singles dating night went ok. It was organised by a friend of a friend & I was asked to go along. Basically lots of single people, milling around & having a drink then dinner. My mission was to find my celebrity wife, I had my own celebrity alias, think , Bonny & Clyde.

I got chatting to 3 girls, one of whom was the very attractive wife. After the evening I mailed all 3 & she got in touch & we fixed a date for this Thursday.

Things are pretty busy this week as I have another date with a very good looking black or maybe mixed
girl arranged for tomorow (Wednesday), she sounds nice but maybe a little bit quiet. I also have a date with a "famous" trathlete on Friday night, she sounds great & we should have plenty to talk about. So its date mania for the next 3 nights.....

So work wise, very cute J has been relegated back to non crush status.

Cafe girl is going out with a disaster of a man, I think I could get her but it would be very messy as he also works at the same place.

I have a trip to Sweden planned for the end of next week. I am going to see a girl who I nearly hooked up with a few years ago. The trip is about getting away but if there's any chance of a little fun I will be more than up for it !

New girl at work is J, great tits very cute & highly fuckable, lets see how long she stays in my thoughts for ..........

How long will it be before I get some sex ! 5 weeks is plenty long enough really !

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy in myself but I do love the pleasures of the flesh, lets see what these 3 dates bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment