Friday 30 January 2009

Dating trilogy wrap up.

Date 1 gorgeous amazing can't fault her, 2 & 3 not that bothered.

I called date 1 yesterday & left a message, she hasn't returned my call yet but always took a while to respond when we where organising our meet. I haven't given up yet.....

So the big question, "is internet dating worth it.

This week has cost me 3 nights out 1 of which was amazing 2 of which where ok. So you need time to do it. Financially I've spent a bit on buying food & drink for 2 dates & my own food/drink for the last. This has probably added up to about £80.

So I guess finance is the biggest cost which is ok for me. Non f these girls expect to eat, its always my suggestion & I don't mind paying, so no problem there.

The only time it gets depressing is if you are silly enough to build up your own expectations & the are disappointed when you meet. I have learned the hard way not to do that.

Conclusion

I have met a very gorgeous girl who I would love to try & have a relationship with and had a couple of nights entertainment.

So yes at this point I think it is worth it. Meanwhile G has been texting again & wants to go out for a drinkt, this will be a "real life" date as far as I am concerned as I met her through a friend. I would say we have a good chance of hitting it off & will sort something out soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment