Friday 30 January 2009

Date 3

This was triathlon girl H.

I now realise that writing about these dates is going to be hard work because generally they all follow the same format. Meet drink - eat - home. I have in the past had the exception which throws in shag at the end of it but not this week.

She was easy to talk to & quite good looking but super super fit. Its a bit weird sitting across from a women with more arm muscle than I can ever imagine having.

Anyway we chatted, it was pretty easy & then went to eat. She is an amazing sports woman & really interesting. Great ass & funny, very competitive. I must admit I felt a bit inadequate sitting across from a girl who is so fit .

I'm not sure if we should see each other again or not or whether she would want to anyway....

No comments:

Post a Comment