Thursday 8 January 2009

C The date

So we met yesterday (wednesday). First thing was I walked up to the wrong girl & said hi C ! She looked at me confused & said nothing so I repeated C ? She then firmly shook her head & looked kind of worried. Oh well, that the 1st & hopefully the last time that happens !

So the date, we met & there was the usual nervous conversation about the weather until we got settled & a bit of drink inside us. The things got really easy & we where chatting for a couple of hours. She has very similar interests to me & we talked about travel & music & generally had a laugh. So after a couple of hours we went & had Thai food & shared a bottle of wine.

No snog at the end of the night but all went well & I would think we will see each other again. You never know though, I have called her this evening & left a message, lets see what happens.......

Meanwhile I have another couple of girls mailed me so we'll see what happens there.


Ex GF is still depressed & at work, trying to get my attention, that is so over. Also I've been invited to a speed dating night next week but its for 25-40 year olds, mmmmm thats a high age bracket, then again I do need a shag soon, its been 3 weeks !

No comments:

Post a Comment