Saturday 27 December 2008

The facts




I am male 35, 6'2" 14 stone & fairly good looking, I think I am normal but you never really know. I am single & have been on & off for the last 6 years. This means I spend a large part of my time in the pursuit of 3 things. love, sex, happiness. What order of importance these are in varies from day to day so lets have a look.

Love...

I was in love when I was 20, completely totally 100% sit & smile to yourself in love. I dumped her once & later she dumped me & broke my heart. I have felt love a few times since & had a rather full on experience last summer but I tell myself that this doesn't compare to "the real thing".

Sex...

Well its been 8 days & I feel calm, of course this will change if I go cold turkey. In the past I have shagged work colleagues, friends, friends ex girlfriends (once but dam she's great), ugly girls, pretty girls, older 40 ish & younger 20 ish. We are in the mid to upper 20's number wise. I am not fussed with numbers & ready to settle down but I do like sex & dirty too you name it I love it but no toilet stuff thanks.............

Happiness

I am happy now ! this is good thing & has not allways been the case. I have freinds, family & a good job. I have money, interests & a positive outlook. I have no woman but I have happiness, long may it continue...........

The point

So the point of this ? To document a year of dating & maybe more, here I will lay the facts on the screen. I therapeutic diary of mans inner mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment