Saturday 27 December 2008

Who's next (The contenders)

The friends ex, we have & we will again. Its great, we get on, have fun & fancy each other. We gave it a go once but it didn't really work so we moved on. the chemistry is always there & she loves flirting with me. I love fucking her.

Cafe girl, cute young & friendly. Once offered to go out with me & drink vodka (a sure sign ?).

Heels at work, So she comes over & says to me " do you like my heels" (they are about 4") I tell her to put them away. She says "these aren't the high ones, I save them fro the bedroom". On another occasion I tell her we will never shag, she says she isn't so sure & flirts with me daily.

Cute & foreign, she reminds me of "the one I loved" she is so cute & happy but works with me daily. If I here her speak Spanish much more I may crack

Facebook girl, I hope I can stay away but she has sent me pics of her pussy & is offering sex. Just the slightest bit of "I know you not like that with everyone" & I will be doing what ever I want to her. She is stupid enough to think this may lead to a relationship, silly girl..............

No comments:

Post a Comment