Saturday 27 December 2008

Net dating rules

Well I just found this

http://ezinearticles.com/?10-Online-Dating-Rules-You-Cannot-Afford-To-Break-If-You-Want-To-Avoid-Bad-Guys-Online&id=1011119

This is pretty scary stuff ! If there are any women psycho enough to come to my work & ask for me & drive by my house then I definitely do not want to meet them !

These all seem a bit women orientated so lets lay down some similar rules.

1, Never never arrange a meet without seeing some (the more the better) pictures.

2, Try to speak to them on the phone once. Its so much nicer going to meet some one who you know you can have a conversation with & you might even fancy them from the sound of their voice, but.........

3, Never get over involved be it by mail, txt or phone. Its a total waste of time. the only way to work out if you like some one is to meet them.

4, Avoid clingy women like the plague, if she prints a pic of you & sticks it on her wall before you meet, don't ! (man I regret that).

5, Don't travel too far, Now you may think this is cynical but if you go miles out of your way for a date (my record is about 200 miles) then you will be pretty disappointed if it goes wrong. I have yet to work out the ratios but its fair to say that most dates are a one off.

6, Do not meet up with older women in the hope they look young. OK I know one exception to this rule, she is 39 but could honestly pass for 25. In the main though people look their age even if they do look young in that special photo.

7, If you meet a girl & she is good looking but a pain in the ass do yourself a favour and move on. This is man's greatest weakness, the ability to be pussy whipped. My self and friends have put up with ridiculous behaviour from good looking women in the hope of getting laid. Have some self respect!

No comments:

Post a Comment