Monday 29 December 2008

The friends ex visits

So, she comes round & we drink, smoke weed, watch DVD's & listen to music. Basically have the best time. It couldn't have been more fun. She says some thing about us being each others back up plan, "It wouldn't be that bad at all" she says. This makes me think that she still has feelings.

I want her to stay, but only for the night, I am unable to commit to this girl for some reason. We tried last year & for a while we where in love & it was great, then it just fizzled out. I blame her ex partly, it is weird lying next to your mates ex gf but I don't think that was it entirely.

She doesn't look like the sort of girl I dream of being with.

Fuck is that it !

Is the reason behind my lack of commitment simply that I do not envisage being with a girl like her in the future. I guess it is, maybe all men have this certain idea about the sort of woman they will end up with.

I can't help but look at women & wonder what they would be like as mothers & how our lives might be in the future. This is unfortunately where she falls down again. She is very young acting & pretty needy, this is a massive turn off. A classic daddies girl who has been in relationships all her life. This girl is fun fun fun but ultimately needs the support of a man.

So unfortunately she does not fit my idea about what my long term partner/wife will be like.

The next day I pick her up & drop her off at her boyfriends on the way to my friend. He is now jealous & a little short (well he is a short ass with a funny walk). I guess I should care, but really I get off on this sort of power. He doesn't really like her anyway so I don't care too much about upsetting him slightly. Anyway, nothing has happened between us, yet.........

On a very eggs/basket note. I called a new net girl C & got answer phone, she txt back later saying she will call, we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment