Monday 29 December 2008

Ratios

I am going to try to work out the ratio of e-mails to relationships.

So this must be broken down into 2 categories.

Girls I mail & girls who mail me. This is because if a girl has mailed you then she is likely to want to take it further. I think its an empowerment thing. They want to feel that they can choose some one off the net & have them if they want them.

The odds are higher if you mail younger/prettier girls wo are obviously bombarded with mails constantly. My technique is to copy paste a 4 line mail & if I can be bothered add a little personal statement in the middle about their profile. Sometimes its just the straight copy/paste mail. OK lets be honest here, I have everything saved, job, work, interests etc. It just makes sense, the 1st few mails are often the same so why not just copy the same blurb from a word document. So that gives me a 3 catogories.

1, Girls who mail me.

2, Girls I mail with a standard no personal opening.

3, Girls I mail with a personalised opening.

Now this is sounding very cynical but time to put some numbers in & update this as we go. I did a batch of un-personalised mails the other day so lets see what I got back from that, these where young pretty girls & it was Christmas time when people are with friends & family not worrying about internet dating but anyway.

I sent 13 emails to young 23 - 26 pretty girls, out of these only
4 have been read (some people have not subscribed & can't read mail until they pay up.
1 has replied.

So we are at 13 to one so far but I have probably only put an hour of effort into this & got the attention of a good looking young lady. So lets follow this up & try to real her in.............

30/12/08 I have mailed her back, its too early to ask her out & I'm not sure if I really like her but she is 24 & I like young girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment