Saturday 27 December 2008

Ways of getting laid.........

1, The internet, yes like any sensible young chap I do internet dating. This can lead to sex, boredom or disappointment. Net dating will test your confidence to the edge. Its is unlike normal life with a whole new set of rules. Facebook is offering me one easy shag at present. I don't like her, think she is ugly, slightly unbalanced & bordering on being a slag. I may shag her if I get desperate/horny enough.

2, Work, there are so many 50 ? good looking girls at my work. The work shag count stands at 2 in my present job. 1 shag 1 relationship but there may be more.

3, Female friends, Yes I have shagged them & one young lady is close to being shagged again.

4, Randoms met through day to day life. I don't go out with male firends drinking that much & hardly ever to late clubs etc so this is unlikely. But you never know.......

No comments:

Post a Comment